Welcome to Catalytic, a blog to discuss the discussion of subject matter from Higher Education, High School, Middle School and Elementary Schools. This time, Katalistiwa will discuss a question that is often asked in school exams. The questions are: Sing Yamko Rambe Yamko's song with tempo
Sing Yamko Rambe Yamko's song with tempo
b. kinda fast
d. very fast
The correct answer is with tempo b. fast enough.
Detailed discussion of Song Tempo
Rhythm song which is delivered quite quickly is called the Allegro tempo which has a number knock per minute around 120-132 bPM. Tempo Allegro means fast, agile and passionate.
Rhythm is a sign that is used to indicate how fast a song is sung, which is divided into three, namely:
- Slow Tempo or Largo which has a number of beats per minute of 40 to 60 BPM.
- Medium tempo or Moderator, which has a number of beats per minute of around 108 to 120 BPM.
- Fast tempo or Allegro which has a number of beats per minute of around 120 to 168 BPM.
Fast rhythm or Allegro is the tempo used in upbeat songs. There are several signs of Allegro's tempo, namely:
- Allegretto, the tempo sign means it's rather fast and cheerful, with a number of beats per minute of around 108-116 BPM.
- Allegro, tempo sign meaning fast and cheerful, with a number of beats per minute of about 132-138 BPM.
- Vivace,tempo sign meaning lively and cheerful, with a number of beats per minute of around 160-176 BPM.
- Presto, tempo sign which means fast, with the number of beats per minute around 184-200 PBM.
Class: Middle School
Subject: Cultural Arts
Chapter: Pitch Symbols and Song Tempo
This is the discussion that we have summarized by the Katalistiwa.id Team from various learning sources. Hopefully this discussion is useful, don't forget if you have other answers, you can contact the admin. Thank you