Welcome to Catalytic, a blog to discuss the discussion of subject matter from Higher Education, High School, Middle School and Elementary Schools. This time Katalistiwa will discuss a question that is often asked in school exams. The questions are: Name the 7 elements of culture and their names and descriptions
Name the 7 elements of culture and their names and descriptions
Here are some cultural elements and their explanations:
- language system. The language system has an important role as a social system for interacting with one another to meet needs.
- Knowledge system. This knowledge system is likened to a living tool in the form of ideas embodied in humans so that humans will experience development and progress if they have good knowledge.
- Social organization system. The social organization system is a group social system which regulates human relations in society.
- Living equipment systems as well as technology. Cultural developments and human changes have found a variety of life tools to technology which have a role as a tool to help humans carry out their daily activities.
- System economy or livelihood. The economic system or livelihood of each individual or group in general plays an important role for humans to run and survive.
- Religious system. The religious system or religious system is a system which is religious in nature bringing emotions related to the belief system in God.
- Art. Art here is in the form of culture from objects, art to carvings and decorations which are made by humans.
Detailed discussion of Cultural Elements
Cultural elements are the components that make up a culture. Cultural elements can be in the form of language, art, architecture, food, social, politics, and beliefs. Some important cultural elements include:
- Language: as a communication tool and medium to convey values and thoughts.
- Art: as an expression of culture and is a way to express emotions and feelings.
- Architecture: as a reflection of the culture and history of a region.
- Food: as part of the traditions and culture of a region.
- Social: as part of the interaction between individuals and groups.
- Politics: as part of the government system and community arrangements.
- Trust: as part of the beliefs and views of society.
Cultural elements that differ from one region to another form the diversity of cultures in the world. This cultural diversity is important because it gives color and richness to human life.
Ba: Chapter 5 – Indonesian Culture
This is the discussion that we have summarized by the Katalistiwa.id Team from various learning sources. Hopefully this discussion is useful, don't forget if you have other answers, you can contact the admin. Thank you