Welcome to Catalytic, a blog to discuss the discussion of subject matter from Higher Education, High School, Middle School and Elementary Schools. This time Katalistiwa will discuss a question that is often asked in school exams. The questions are: Service Providers That Bring In Foreign Exchange Among Others Are
Service Providers That Bring In Foreign Exchange Among Others Are
The answer is ships from abroad.
Detailed explanation of the Service Provider
One of the service providers that can apply for visas to Indonesia is ships coming from abroad, for example cruise ships, which bring many foreign tourists visiting Indonesia to see the beauty of Indonesia.
Service providers that generate foreign exchange include:
- Tourism: providing variety facility and services for tourists coming from abroad.
- Trade: selling products and services to other countries, such as export and import.
- Transportation services: providing transportation services such as flights, shipping, and land transportation for tourists and companies operating overseas.
- Telecommunications services: providing telephone, internet and data network services for customers overseas.
- Financial services: providing banking, insurance and investment services to overseas customers.
- Consulting services: providing business, legal and technology consulting services to companies and individuals overseas.
- Education: provides higher education and training services for students from abroad.
- Health services : Providing health services and medical care for patients from abroad.
All of these service providers are important sources of foreign exchange for the country and are very helpful in boosting the country's economy.
This is the discussion that we have summarized by the Katalistiwa.id Team from various learning sources. Hopefully this discussion is useful, don't forget if you have other answers, you can contact the admin. Thank you