Welcome to Catalytic, a blog to discuss the discussion of subject matter from Higher Education, High School, Middle School and Elementary Schools. This time Katalistiwa will discuss a question that is often asked in school exams. The questions are: Organelles where waste is digested
Organelles where waste is digested
Detailed discussion of Organelles
Organelles are structures inside cells that have specific functions. These organelles play a role in various cell activities, such as metabolism, nutrient exchange, and reproduction. Some examples of organelles found in cells are:
- Cell Membrane: is a layer that limits the cell from the outside environment.
- Nucleus: is the part of the cell that contains the cell's genetic information.
- Mitochondria: are organelles that play a role in cell metabolism.
- Endoplasmic reticulum: is a network that plays a role in the processing of proteins and lipids.
- Lysosomes: are organelles that play a role in breaking down substances that are not needed in cells.
- Ribosomes: are organelles that play a role in protein synthesis.
- Chloroplasts: are organelles that play a role in photosynthesis in plants.
All of these organelles have unique and different tasks, but work together to keep the cell functioning properly.
This is the discussion that we have summarized by the Katalistiwa.id Team from various learning sources. Hopefully this discussion is useful, don't forget if you have other answers, you can contact the admin. Thank you