Welcome to Catalytic, a blog to discuss the discussion of subject matter from Higher Education, High School, Middle School and Elementary Schools. This time Katalistiwa will discuss a question that is often asked in school exams. The questions are: The Archangel Jibril Has Changed His Form
The Archangel Jibril Has Changed His Form
Angel Jibril once transformed into light.
Detailed discussion of the Archangel Gabriel
Angels are creatures created by God from light that are very obedient to God's provisions and commands.
Inside the teachings Islam there are 10 angels that we must know from the many angels in the world and the hereafter.
The 10 angels that we know of include:
1. Archangel Gabriel (assigned as a messenger).
2. Angel Mikail (in charge of giving sustenance / fortune to living things).
3. Angel Israfil (assigned as a trumpet blower later on the Day of Resurrection).
4. Angel Azrael (responsible for taking lives).
5. Malikat Munkar (in charge of asking and examining human deeds in the grave).
6. Angel Nakir (the task is the same as Angel Munkar).
7. Angel Raqib (assigned to record all human good deeds).
8. Angel Atid (assigned to record all human bad deeds).
9. Angel Malik (has a duty as a gatekeeper to hell).
10. Angel Ridwan (who has the authority to guard the gates of heaven).
The characteristics and behavior of angels include:
1. Always obey Allah SWT. and never disobeyed Him. This is explained in the letter At-Tahrim verse 6 which reads:
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا قُوا أَنْفُسَكُمْ وَأَهْلِيكُمْ نَارًا وَقُودُهَا النَّاسُ وَالْحِجَارَةُ عَلَيْهَا مَلَائِكَةٌ غِلَاظٌ شِدَادٌ لَا يَعْصُونَ اللَّهَ مَا أَمَرَهُمْ وَيَفْعَلُونَ مَا يُؤْمَرُونَ
“O you who believe, protect yourselves and your families from the fires of hell whose fuel is humans and stones; guardians of angels who are rough, harsh, and do not disobey Allah in what He commands them and always do what they are commanded.
2. Angels can change form according to God's will.
قال تعالى : ( وَاذْكُرْ فِي الْكِتَابِ مَرْيَمَ إِذِ انْتَبَذَتْ مِنْ أَهْلِهَا مَكَانًا شَرْقِيًّا . فَاتَّخَذَتْ مِنْ دُونِهِمْ حِجَابًا فَأَرْسَلْنَا إِلَيْهَا رُوحَنَا فَتَمَثَّلَ لَهَا بَشَرًا سَوِيًّا . قَالَتْ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِالرَّحْمَنِ مِنْكَ إِنْ كُنْتَ تَقِيًّا . قَالَ إِنَّمَا أَنَا رَسُولُ رَبِّكِ لِأَهَبَ لَكِ غُلَامًا زَكِيًّا ) .
“And tell Maryam's (story) in the Qur'an, namely when she distanced herself from her family to a place to the east, she put a veil (protecting her) from them; then We sent Our spirit to him, so he appeared before him (in the form of) a perfect human. Maryam said: "Indeed I take refuge from you in God the Most Gracious, if you are a pious person". He (Gabriel) said: "Indeed I am only a messenger of your Lord, to give you a pure boy." (QS. Maryam: 16-19)
3. Angels do not have Lust.
Meaning: "And to Allah belongs all that is in the heavens and on earth and (the angels) who are with Him, they do not have a sense of pride to worship Allah and do not (also) feel tired. QS: (Al Anbiya 21: 19).
4. Angels are never tired nor do they stop worshiping Allah SWT.
5. Angels like to look for and surround the remembrance assembly.
The verse that describes the Angels is:
Al-Qur'an Surah al-Baqarah Verse 285.
آمَنَ الرَّسُولُ بِمَا أُنْزِلَ إِلَيْهِ مِنْ رَبِّهِ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ ۚ كُلٌّ آمَنَ بِاللَّهِ وَمَلَائِكَتِهِ وَكُتُبِهِ وَرُسُلِهِ لَا نُفَرِّقُ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِنْ رُسُلِهِ ۚ وَقَالُوا سَمِعْنَا وَأَطَعْنَا ۖ غُفْرَانَكَ رَبَّنَا وَإِلَيْكَ الْمَصِيرُ
Meaning: "The Prophet (Muhammad) believes in what was revealed to him (the Quran) from his Lord, so do those who believe. All believe in Allah, His angels, His books and His messengers. (They said), "We do not discriminate against any of His messengers." And they said, “We hear and we obey. Forgive us, O our Lord, and to You is our return."
Class : 7
Course : PAI
Category : Belief in Allah and Allah's angels
This is the discussion that we have summarized by the Katalistiwa.id Team from various learning sources. Hopefully this discussion is useful, don't forget if you have other answers, you can contact the admin. Thank you