Welcome to Catalytic, blog to share questions about Education. This time we will answer questions and at the same time we will discuss the following questions: explain how to do evasion in pencak silat
Question: Explain how to do evasion in pencak silat.
Question: Explain how to parry in pencak silat.
Question: Explain how to hit pencak silat.
To do method pencak movement silat. Following method To do side pencak silat
- Take a middle position with both legs parallel to the bent position and both arms ready to move forward.
- Change the middle position to the side position according to the direction of avoidance that we want to do.
- Hands are always ready to launch an attack when given the opportunity.
- In pencak silat counter beam outside, up and downNext method To do external block in martial arts:
- Take the middle position, open the legs in a bent position.
- Both arms in a ready position and placed in front of the chest.
- Swing one of our arms outwards until it is at shoulder level in the direction of the opponent's throw.
- The body must remain balanced during the counter movement.
- In pencak silat, punch can be done with straight, pendular, vertical, circular and sideways. Following method To do straight punch in martial arts:
- Perform a left forward stance by shifting your weight to your left leg.
- Position both arms in front of the chest with the hand that will be used to attack in a fist position.
- Both feet are parallel to maintain body balance when hitting.
- Rotate the arm that will be used to attack and throw it straight ahead quickly.
- In pencak pleaset-kick can be done with foot , jejag, sickle and straight. Following method To do straight kick in martial arts:
- Take a left stance by bending your left leg and shifting your weight to your left leg.
- Swing your right foot towards your opponent's chest with the ball of your right foot forward.
- Both arms are placed in front of the chest to balance the body when kicking.
- Perform the movement from the center position after kicking.
Discussion on how to evade in pencak silat
martial arts is sport pencak silat originating from Indonesia. Pencak silat itself contains a variety of basic movements.
The following is basic technique pencak martial arts:
- kick technique,
- , pattern technique
- , direction technique
- , kick technique
- , punch technique
- , block technique
- , key technique
- cut, dodge technique
Course: physical education
Chapter: 5 – Pencak Silat
This is the discussion that we have compiled from various sources by the team Catalytic . May be useful.