Welcome to Katalistiwa, a blog for sharing questions about Education. This time we will answer questions and at the same time we will discuss the following questions: To pick up a low ball using
To pick up a low ball use
In volleyball, the low ball is performed in a downward motion. The bottom pass is usually used by defenders.
How to discuss low ball capture using
Volleyball is one of the best ball sports to play in teams. Volleyball is played by two teams facing each other, each team consists of 6 players. In the game of volleyball there are several basic technique that must be mastered, one of which through the floor.
Passing Down is a movement where the ball is passed to a teammate. In addition, the underpass can also be used to pick up or receive a low ball. How to do a underpass in volleyball, namely:
- The forelegs are made with both feet shoulder-width apart.
- Then bend both knees and slightly lean forward.
- Extend your arms straight and bring your hands together in front and below with your palms.
- When the ball is in line with your waist, swing your arms forward and up. Make sure the ball hits the wrist.
- After the underpass, return to the ready position.
Low ball pick up answer details using
Class: 9 Middle School
Course: physical education
Chapter: Chapter 2 – Volleyball Game
This is the Discussion To take a low ball using, which we have compiled from various sources by the team Catalytic . May be useful.