Welcome to Catalytic, a blog to discuss the discussion of subject matter from Higher Education, High School, Middle School and Elementary Schools. This time, Katalistiwa will discuss a question that is often asked in school exams. The questions are: Floor Patterns Needed To Make
Floor Patterns Needed To Make
a. line game
b. group formation
c. complicated order
d. Fast musical accompaniment
The correct answer is b. group formation
Detailed discussion of Floor Patterns
The floor pattern is design which is applied to a floor building or room. Floor patterns can be made with various types of materials, such as ceramic, granite, marble, natural stone, or wood. Blocking techniques can be used to add aesthetics or convey certain messages in a building.
Some examples of popular floor patterns are:
- Herringbone pattern: This pattern consists of diagonal lines that form a rectangular pattern with equal opposite sides.
- Basketweave pattern: This pattern consists of diagonal stripes that form a rectangular pattern with different opposite sides.
- Checkered pattern: This pattern consists of horizontal and vertical stripes that form a checkerboard pattern.
- Pinwheel pattern: This pattern consists of diagonal lines that form a wheel pattern consisting of several squares.
- Checkered pattern: This pattern consists of horizontal and vertical stripes that form a rectangular black and white pattern.
Floor patterns can be used to convey certain messages in a building. For example, a floor pattern with a floral design can be used in a room used for meetings or conferences related to plantations or agriculture.
This is the discussion that we have summarized by the Katalistiwa.id Team from various learning sources. Hopefully this discussion is useful, don't forget if you have other answers, you can contact the admin. Thank you