Welcome to Catalytic, a blog to discuss the discussion of subject matter from Higher Education, High School, Middle School and Elementary Schools. This time Katalistiwa will discuss a question that is often asked in school exams. The questions are: What are the results of the PPKI trial
What are the results of the PPKI trial
PPKI Session Results 18 August 1945
1) Ratify the 1945 Constitution
2) Select Ir. Soekarno as President and Drs. Mohammad Hatta as his representative
3) The National Committee is formed to assist the President's duties
Results on August 19, 1945
1) Regional division, consisting of 8 province.
2) Establish a National Committee (Regional).
3) Formed 12 departments and 4 state ministers.
PPKI Session August 22, 1945
1) Formation of the National Committee.
2) Formation of the Indonesian National Party.
3) Formation of the People's Peace Agency.
Let's discuss questions about the PPKI
Preparatory Committee Independence Indonesia is an organization formed by Japan that aims to prepare for Indonesian independence.
PPKI stands for Indonesian Independence Preparatory Committee.
PPKI was formed on August 7, 1945 together with Ir. Soekarno as its chairman.
PPKI held 3 meetings, namely on 18, 19 and 22 August 1945.
Class : 5
Course : IPS
Category : Preparation for Indonesian Independence
Keywords : PPKI, BPUPKI,
This is the discussion that we have summarized by the Katalistiwa.id Team from various learning sources. Hopefully this discussion is useful, don't forget if you have other answers, you can contact the admin. Thank you