Welcome to Catalytic, a blog to discuss the discussion of subject matter from Higher Education, High School, Middle School and Elementary Schools. This time, Katalistiwa will discuss a question that is often asked in school exams. The questions are: What Is The Name Of Stage X In The Water Cycle
What Is The Name Of Stage X In The Water Cycle
Detailed discussion of the Water Cycle
The water cycle, also known as the water cycle or hydrological cycle, is the process of circulating or exchanging water from atmosphere to the earth and then back to the atmosphere, the cycle means that it occurs continuously. So that with the water cycle, the earth will never run out of water.
The water cycle occurs through several stages, which are as follows:
- Evaporation, or the vaporization stage, occurs at the surface of the water, namely at the surface of the sea, lakes or rivers, and other water sources. At the evaporation stage, water vapor will be produced which moves into the upper atmosphere to form clouds.
- Transpiration, is the stage of loss of water vapor from plants because it is used by plants in the process of photosynthesis.
- Condensation, is the stage where water droplets form through the condensation of water vapor in clouds.
- Precipitation, also known as rain, is the stage where water droplets condense in clouds.
- Infiltration, is the stage of entry of rainwater into the pores of the soil, so that it becomes groundwater. Groundwater will be utilized by plants, or become a source of water.
Ba: The structure of the earth
This is the discussion that we have summarized by the Katalistiwa.id Team from various learning sources. Hopefully this discussion is useful, don't forget if you have other answers, you can contact the admin. Thank you