Welcome to Catalytic, a blog to discuss the discussion of subject matter from Higher Education, High School, Middle School and Elementary Schools. This time, Katalistiwa will discuss a question that is often asked in school exams. The questions are: Write down 5 Examples of Mixed Media-Based Craft Products
Write down 5 Examples of Mixed Media-Based Craft Products
Five examples of mixed media-based craft products are:
- Tote bag
- Photo Image
- Puppet show
Detailed discussion of mixed media-based craft products
Mixed media-based craft products are craft products made from two raw materials, consisting of main materials and complementary materials. The combination of these two raw materials does not change the function of the main ingredients.
Generally,in making mixed media-based crafts there are two things that need to be considered, namely,
- Deformation can be interpreted as a change in the raw materials used as a whole so that the benefits of these raw materials will change, for example melting glass bottles into beads.
- Styling, in contrast to deformation, styling can be interpreted as changing the shape of the material to be crafted, but without changing the object. For example to add decoration on the photographic figure.
The raw materials that are often used as mixed media-based craft materials are
- Stones, ranging from gemstones to common stones.
- Plastic, plastic waste can be used as a raw material.
- Metal, such as copper to iron.
- Wood, from large logs to twigs.
- Ceramics, such as ceramics made from clay.
The more creative and interesting the craft products are made, the more mixed media-based craft products will be in demand.
Class : 9
Course : Art
This is the discussion that we have summarized by the Katalistiwa.id Team from various learning sources. Hopefully this discussion is useful, don't forget if you have other answers, you can contact the admin. Thank you