Welcome to Catalytic, a blog to discuss the discussion of subject matter from Higher Education, High School, Middle School and Elementary Schools. This time, Katalistiwa will discuss a question that is often asked in school exams. The questions are: Characteristics of a PT Limited Liability Company
Characteristics of a PT Limited Liability Company
The characteristics of a Limited Liability Company (PT):
- PT establishment has a goal to seek profit or profit oriented.
- Limited Liability Company has a function economy as well as commercial functions.
- Limited Liability Company capital comes from stocks and bonds.
- Limited Liability Companies do not obtain facilities from the state.
- The highest authority in a Limited Liability Company is determined at the General Meeting of Shareholders or can be shortened by the GMS.
- Shareholders have a responsibility to the company in the amount of the capital they have deposited.
- The profits obtained by the shareholders are in the form of dividends or profit sharing.
- The company is led by a director.
Detailed discussion of Limited Liability Companies
PT or Limited Liability Company is a business entity that conducts partnerships capital or shares with the ability to regulate shares, where the owners of capital are responsible according to the size of their shares.
Chapter: Chapter 7 – The Concept of Business Entities in the Indonesian Economy
This is the discussion that we have summarized by the Katalistiwa.id Team from various learning sources. Hopefully this discussion is useful, don't forget if you have other answers, you can contact the admin. Thank you